Bayes Business School
|Top 10 UK Business School
|Top 10 UK Business School
Established in 1966, Bayes Business School at City, University of London holds triple accreditation from the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. It is one of the top business schools in the world and offers courses in finance, investment, management, entrepreneurship, insurance, risk management, and more.
City is rated as a top-tier employability school by the QS Global 250 Business Schools list, and their international reach is extensive and vital, from operating a dual campus in Dubai to service the Middle East to delivering modules and study trips around the world and recruiting students and academics from diverse nationalities and backgrounds.
The Business School is also ranked 3rd in London, 6th in the UK and 19th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School ranking, while business and management research ranks 6th in the UK.
Services for International Students
The Career and Professional Development Team at Bayes Business School provide students with training and guidance in employability, enabling students to make the most of your Masters or MBA and equip you to succeed throughout your career.
A range of professional development workshops, personal career guidance and online resources will help you build your individual careers strategy and hone the key skills needed to progress in your career.
SI-UK can help you apply to study Bayes Business School in the UK. Arrange your free consultation online or at our London office today.
Financial Times Rankings
- 29th in European Business School Rankings for 2022
- 54th for the Executive MBA programme for 2022
- 69th in the Global MBA programme in 2022
- 22nd for Masters in Finance Pre-experience for 2022
- 50th for Masters in Management in 2022
QS World University Rankings
- 25th in World University Rankings for Masters in Supply Chain Management for 2023
- 78th in World University Rankings for Masters in Management for 2023
- 72nd in World University Rankings for Masters in Finance for 2023
- 61-70th in World University Rankings for Masters in Business Analytics for 2023
All six City, University of London halls of residence are within walking distance of the business school, and come with computer and telephone points in each bedroom.
Bayes Business School is located in the centre of London, close to several tube lines and just a few stops from the bustling London West End. Connections to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted can also be accessed via the main train stations of Liverpool Street, King’s Cross and London Bridge, all within close distance of the City campuses and halls.